Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Eliminator 1- Episode 4

*Day 7*

(Imagine that there is a picture of Hayden in the diary room)

Hayden:
GAHHH! How did I lose again?? That competition was mine to win, but instead that puny girl Lillian won! If it was a physical competition, you can bet I would have won! Just look at how I beat up Andy. That was a piece of cake. He thought he could just call me a coward and get away with it? No way! I'm no coward! You hear that, Dad? Just kidding, daddy dearest probably thinks he's too good to watch reality tv, even if his own son is on the show. But you'll see, Dad, you'll all see when I win!
 

Lillian:
Omigosh, I can't believe I'm the eliminator this week. I so didn' think I'd win that one. Now who to eliminate? This is gonna be tough...Should I eliminate someone like Alayna, who was bullying people, but ended up apologizing for her actions, or someone I think will be a bigger threat down the road...? Decisions, decisions. Well... I guess I'll go with...

Rita (through intercom): DON'T DECIDE NOW! WAIT UNTIL THE ACTUAL ELIMINATOR CEREMONY TO DECIDE.

Lillian: But I am pretty certain on who I am gonna eliminate. 

Rita (through intercom): Well, too bad. Something may happen that may change your decision.


Sky: Thank god I get to change my outfit. My old outfit wasn't blue.





 

Alayna: Listen, Sky, I have a letter for you. It's from Arianna.

Sky: I thought you hated Arianna's guts.

Alayna: Well, we ended up making up. Anyways, here is the letter.




Sky: Wow! I am literally in shock! I did not know about these feelings that Arianna has about me. If Scarlet or Liam find about this, then they will kill Arianna. I better hide this note before anybody finds out about this.


Sky: This fridge seems like a good place to hide it.






Alayna: Okay, that letter was NOT from Arianna. I just write the letter and pretend it was from Alayna. That letter ended freaking Sky out which is what I wanted Sky to do.


"Andy": Listen, can you do me a favor Bridgette?

Bridgette: Yes.

"Andy": I miss my sister's homemade hush puppies. I was wondering if you can make them for me. I would ask Lillian but after that fire that she had, I don't she will be the best choice.

Bridgette: I don't know what hush puppies are but they sound dirty.

"Andy": Hush puppies are a Southern food made with cornmeal. They are small, round balls of cornbread and spices that are deep fried and often served with fish.

Bridgette: Well, I can think I can make them. They shall be ready by tomorrow.

"Andy": Cool!
  


*Day 10*

Bridgette: Okay, I have made the hush puppies for you. They are in the fridge. I also left a little surprise for you.

"Andy": Cool!


"Andy" then check the fridge and found the note Sky hide in the fridge. He then read the note thinking it was from Bridgette.


"Andy": What the f*ck? I did not know Bridgette has these feelings for me. If Lillian finds out about this, then she will kill Bridgette. I better hide this before Lillian finds out about this.


"Andy" then hides the note under the towels in the massage table.


Thomas: Listen, Hayden, would you mind being my personal work-out trainer? Superman needs to work-out too in order to have a better chance at beating the bad guys.

Hayden: I'm sure. With me as your personal trainer, you will be in top shape. Can you just do me a favor?

Thomas: Um, sure!

Hayden: I left something that I meant to give but I lost it. Can you go please find it?

Thomas: What is this object?

Hayden: You will know it when you see it. It is ssupposed to be a surprise.

Thomas: Well, have no fear. Superman is here.

 

Thomas then checked the towels under the massage table and finds the love letter. Thomas then reads the love letter thinking it was from Hayden.


 Thomas:
What the **** is this love letter? Is Hayden trying to get me in some sort of trap.
No, you silly fool. Hayden is clearly gay and he has a crush on you.
Well, after my fail attempts with the ladies at the Mole, I don't do dating.
Well, sorry to hear about your fail attempts with the ladies.
I do believe that Hayden is kind of setting some sort of trap.
I highly doubt that.
I believed that Hayden said something about mingling it with the ladies a while back.
Well, he may closeted or bisexual. 
Well, that may be true. I will however not return Hayden's feelings towards me. I don't do dating but if I were, I would be dating women not men. I better hide this note in case any homephobes or strong republicans read this.





Later on, Sky then talked about the letter with Arianna making her think that Sky is in love with him.




Lillian thought Andy was cheating on her with Bridgette.

Celestia thought that Frederick wrote her the love letter.


At the elimination ceremony, everybody realized the truth about the love letter and how it was all fake. Well, almost the truth....


Arianna framed Hayden for writing the love letter. Because of that the love letter almost broke Lillian and Andy and because of the fact that Lillian thinks Hayden will be a future threat in competitions,



Lillian voted to eliminate Hayden.

*Stay tune for episode 5*

PS: Post all feedback here- http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/930/609924.page#10126303